[IP] Re: Zetia

> I tried Lipitor for about 4 weeks, I did not agree with me. I've been
on
> Zetia for some time have come down 23 points.  Has anyone else tried
it.

Yep!  I took Zetia at bedtime and about 1:00 a.m. my heart would pound
so hard it would awaken me and I'd have to take a couple of
nitroglycerin pills. After just a few, I quit!

I also took Mevachor/Lovostatin before that and I was so dizzy after
taking just 4-5 of the pills and figured that must be it. It took about
that many weeks to get it out of my system. I am on nothing and my labs
were 149 for tryglycerides, down from 181 the previous month.

Cholesterol was 169. I'm not going to try anything else. YMMV

Jan (47 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

Stamp out and put down repetitiveness and redundancy!