[IP] Animas upgrade

There appeared to be a some confusion about the upgrade for the A1200,
so I popped a note to the marketing dept. at Animas and their reply is
below. This is the final word, not hand-me-down info filtered through
customer service.
<quote>
*	We expect to have the product available to order in February
	(we'll update you when we have an exact date)
*	U.S Residents only
*	IR 1200 users only
*	$199 introductory price (list $259)
*	Ineligible if outstanding RGA's (Return Good Authorization) exist
*	Payment required in advance
*	Not covered by insurance
*	All sales final
*	A recertified IR 1200 will be sent loaded with the latest software
*	Original IR 1200 must be returned via RGA upon receipt of
	upgrade pump
*	Warranty remains in place (4 years from shipment of original
	IR 1200)
New features:
*	The same as IR 1250
o	Maximum 250 items can be stored in food database vs. 500 in the
	IR 1250

.    Does include a dongle but not a cradle (which is not necessary)

Since the software for both products are the same, we will launch the
new IR 1200 and the ezAccess program at approximately the same time.
</quote>