Re: [IP] Animas IR1250

>At 09:41 PM 2/2/2005, George wrote:
>
>>The heck with the Insurance Company deciding what they'll pay.
>>Let the Policy decide!
>>
>>George
>
>Well, at least that's better than some Animas rep deciding what your
>insurance will or will not pay, that's for sure!
>
>RoseLea

No, it's not!   No one has the right to counter what the Policy
states.  I DO want the company Reps. to get the proper ICD-9 code,
but beyond that, I will see that the Insurance company puts the
proper interpretation of how the Policy reads and I will expect them
to meet the terms of the Policy Contract or the Commissioner of
Insurance will hear from me.  Anyone that applies an improper
interpretation and follows bad faith claims practices will only
decide who I complain to.

George    :>)