Re: [IP] Animas IR1250

 I talked with my rep today, she is the one I have dealt with since the start.
She said they have not started sending the IR1250 out yet, told me to call back
around Feb. 14 to see if they have started yet or not. She said a refurbished
IR1200 will be sent out with all the new programs in it. The software and the
cable will also come for the $199.00. After you receive the new pump, you are to
send back the pump you have now. The same process as if your pump broke and they
sent a new one. She also said that it will be sent when you call for credit card
orders or you can mail a check in and then they will send the pump out.

 Since it is an upgrade she said insurance will not pay for it. The person I
spoke to first said about verifying insurance, but my rep is the one who did all
my insurance paper work and said that insurance would not pay for it. I just got
my pump in Aug of last year so I don't know if that makes a difference compared
to if your pump is a few years old.

Kim

I wish everyone at Animas would get on the same page. I just called and
spoke with Lisa at Option 3 (per the instructions on the Animas webpage for
the ezAccess program) and she told me that the upgrade program is on hold
because they have not started shipping the IR1250s yet.