[IP] Detroit tigers baseball player

Cynthia Wrote:for the Detroit Tigers, who has type 1 diabetes. The title
is "My Body: Sweet Success: With careful monitoring, the
Tigers' Jason Johnson confronts his diabetes". Find it
online at
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/players/02/01/body0207/
Cynthia Kahn, MILS MPH
My thought about the article: Jason had to be a statician figuring out the
ERA's and A1C. Nice article! I hope the tigers do better than the Detroit
Lions! Good for Jason, having diabetes has no limits to what you want to be!
That is how it should be! Sharon B