Re: [IP] Re: Insulet picture (Disposable pumps)

It makes me feel warm, possibly HOT, but nowhere near fuzzy.

Decisions based upon an insurance company's expected future cash flow can't
result in a decision that's ultimately good for the pump user.   No mention was
made of this being cheaper for the end user.