RE: [IP] Article: My Body: Sweet Success

Glad to see that this guy was not prohibited from playing because of the D.
I'm a firm believer that the pump and whats to come will benefit all of us.

jimb

If you watch the games when he's pitching, he wears the pump on the back of
his
uniform pants. He went through a lot with MLB to be able to play with a
pump.
But he got approval. Another plus for Diabetes.
Renee~