Re: [IP] Removing the old

I've never worn one until the next day, but I've forgotten about it and left
it in several hours after I should have.  On the up-side, I accidentally
ripped out my new infusion set once while I was away from home, and decided
it was more convenient to hook up to the old one I'd left in, rather than
doing a whole new set change.  I had my spare supplies with me, but didn't
want to mess with it until I got home.

Shawna Nansel
T1 3/02, Pumping 8/02 Paradigm 511