[IP] Disetronic. Dtron plus

I've been pumping on the Dtron for 4 years on Feb 14, 2005.  My warrantee
runs out then.  I called Disetronic and they told me they will continue to
 support me on my pump until their new Spirit Pump comes out. I got a letter
about
 it today and they have some interesting features on the pump. I would also get
a palm pilot with the new Spirit.  The only complaint I have about the new
pumps I am checking out is that there are no pre-filled carts.  I am sooo
 spoiled with my pre-filled that I get at my local pharmacy. oh well. I would be
interested in hearing form anyone who went from Dtron to Cozmo.  I am looking
into that as well.