[IP] Next Central Ohio Pumpers Meeting

_Attention: Patients with Diabetes_

*The Central Ohio Diabetes Association*

*Insulin Pump Support Group*

*/Presents/*

          Diabetes & Driving

Join us to learn how the Ohio laws affect you, your driving and your
diabetes.

    Wednesday,

February 16, 2005

6:00  7:00 pm

Please RSVP to CODA at 614-884-4484 by 3:00pm on Wednesday, February 16,
2005

Central Ohio Diabetes Association

1100 Dennison Ave.

Columbus, OH 43201

(At the corner of Third Ave. and Dennison Ave., across from Victorian
Village Health Center (formerly known as Doctors Hospital North), park
in lot behind CODA building.)

Our purpose is to provide a support group for those using or interested
in the insulin pump.

Meetings will include guest speakers, opportunity to talk with other
pumpers and more.

To provide an opportunity for pumpers to catch up with the latest news
in diabetes and to help one another with advice and information.

Participation is */_FREE_/*!!!

Mark your calendar for our next meeting,

Wednesday,

February 16, 2005

from 6:00-7:00 pm.

Hope to see you there!