Re: [IP] Animas IR1250

At 12:21 PM 2/2/2005, email @ redacted wrote:
>Just spoke to Animas, "The upgrade will cost $199.00 if you already have the
>IR1200 and will include the dongle and cradle ($159) and the ezManager Plus
>software ($129) along with the software upgrade on the pump and a change in
>  buttons. The was a glitch in the software that they are currently fixing
> and it
>should be ready for release later this quarter."    They took my name and
>e-mail address and will e-mail me when it is ready for purchase.
>
>Rhonda

I wish everyone at Animas would get on the same page.  I just called and
spoke with Lisa at Option 3 (per the instructions on the Animas webpage for
the ezAccess program) and she told me that the upgrade program is on hold
because they have not started shipping the IR1250s yet.  They are taking
orders and verifying insurance, but the pumps will not be shipped until the
end of February.  Now, I'm wondering what this has to do with upgrading the
IR1200 and she told me that they send you a loaner, you sent in your IR1200
and they send you a new certified IR1250 with all the new software
installed.  Nothing about a dongle, cradle or software.   She just told me
to call back around the end of February or keep checking the webpage for
updated information.

I'm wondering who you spoke to, seems like everyone gives a different story.

RoseLea