Re: [IP] Pump Cases for the Minimed Paradigm 712 or 715

on 2/2/05 12:05 PM, insulin-pumpers-digest at
email @ redacted wrote:

> I want a case because i am afraid of scratching the pump screen.   Kristin

I took the advice of someone on the forum and purchased clear plastic PDA
screen covers. They stick like crazy and protect my screen. I purchased a
good-size pack at Comp USA and just cut to size.

Valerie