Re: [IP] Animas IR1250

In a message dated 2/2/05 2:44:05 PM, email @ redacted writes:

> I just got off the phone with the Animas Rep for my area.  He is  coming to
> see my daughter and me on the ninth. The IR1250 officially came out today
> and
> is ready for shipping.

The first person I talked to on the phone also told me it was out and I could
buy it and he would transfer me to sales to do so.   But when I got to sales
the guy there ask me to hold for a minute then spoke to someone in the back
ground about it, asking if it was approved for sale yet then came back on the
phone and told me there was a glitch in the software and it was held up until
later in the quarter.   Said they had just found that out in a meeting this
morning.   If you do get it on the 9th let me know 'cause I want o call them
back.

Rhonda