[IP] Animas IR1250

I just got off the phone with the Animas Rep for my area.  He is  coming to
 see my daughter and me on the ninth. The IR1250 officially came out today and
is ready for shipping.  Her R1000 (NOT 'IR') is now 3 1/2 yrs  old and I may
be losing my job in the next few months (read INSURANCE) so I  figured now was
the time to change.  The Drs and Diabetes Center staff have  trouble dealing
with a pump that doesn't download to  computer.  It  took some convincing to
get Elizabeth to agree to this as she LOVES her  PUMP!!!

Nancy
USPS remote encoding center slated to close in July
Mom of Elizabeth, 13, dx '97, pumping '01
Amanda 26 and Allen 24