Re: [IP] Re: Retinopathy and Pan Retinal Laser Question

>  Laura,   How do you know that the retina is still bleeding?

When I've had them, you can see the new bleeders leak "snakes" into you
visual field that subsequently break up into a zillion little dots like
sand. I've had them in both eyes and they can be a  bit distressing.
Fortunately I've not had any more in several years.

Michael