[IP] disetronic

I got the time for technical inspection alarm for the first time.  I've
been 4+ years pumping with disetronic but went from an htron plus to a
dtron to a dtron plus in the 4 years of my warranty.  I wasn't sure what
they would do since I was out of warranty.  Well, I called and they sent
me a new pump overnight and I get to keep the new one and then send end
my old one.  I can't figure out why they'd do that??  But, I am happily
pumping with a much newer pump even though I am long past warranty.  At
least I won't have to worry about getting a new pump soon.

Faith>>> wearing her newer mighty dtron and glad to have it