Re: [IP] Removing the old

>Is it just me, or does anyone else ever find themselves still wearing their
>old infusion set the next day after putting in a new?

I flew from Tucson to Fairbanks with THREE sets in me--the old one,
the first try at the change which turned out to be no good, and the
new working set.  Probably that's why I wound up with a "burn" (which
is still scabbed) from the bad set which I didn't remove until the
next morning.
--
Sue Ann Bowling, North Pole, Alaska