RE: [IP] Removing the old

 No, and I find that strange...but the older I get, the stranger I am so I am
sure it is just a matter of time before I have a bunch of old infusion sets
hangin off of me at the same time!..lol.
Blessings  Cynthia

Is it just me, or does anyone else ever find themselves still wearing their
old infusion set the next day after putting in a new?