-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 17:08
 I am surprised at the conclusion the same results can be achieved by most with
either MDI or an
 insulin pump. How many people on MDI would have either the motivation or
opportunity to give
 themselves a unit or two when they find they are moderately higher than
desired. Maybe I am wrong
 and most people on MDI do walk around with a bottle of insulin. Does anyone
know? .