Re: [IP] Re: Insulet picture (Disposable pumps)

You do have a legit argument for loosing the wireless transmitter but from
what I can see, you don't throw away much more with the isolet than you do
with the pumps we have now. The device that is thrown away looks smaller
than the tubing and infusion set we are now using.

email @ redacted
dx Type 1 1/2002
Cozmo pumping since 1/2003
CoZmore pumping & testing since 09/02/04