Re: [IP] Animas IR1250

Just spoke to Animas, "The upgrade will cost $199.00 if you already have the
IR1200 and will include the dongle and cradle ($159) and the ezManager Plus
software ($129) along with the software upgrade on the pump and a change in
 buttons. The was a glitch in the software that they are currently fixing and it
should be ready for release later this quarter."    They took my name and
e-mail address and will e-mail me when it is ready for purchase.

Rhonda