[IP] RE: MDI shots was AETMIS evaluation

"how many people on MDI would have either the motivation or opportunity
to give themselves a unit or two when they find they are moderately
higher than desired."

When on MDI, this was common for my son.  Granted he was only 6yr but he
would gladly take an extra needle at a birthday party for extra food.  I
would also correct with an extra injection if high. When going anywhere,
insulin was part of the supplies--just in case.  Thankfully we just bring a
spare syringe now that he is pumping just in case something goes wrong with
the pump.

Barb (mom to Liam 7yr dx3/00)

www.diabetesadvocacy.com