Re: [IP] diluted insulin

Yeah gads.... where did that person come from? That would cause me to not
listen to him anymore. There is a special solution used to dilute insulin.
You always have to consider the sterility of anything you mix with
insulin.. You can find references to it on the web if you look it up.
Here's one.. http://www.diabetes123.com/poll/poll19990725.htm