[IP] Ezmanager to Excel

Hi all,

Has anyone tried exporting EZ manager to Excel?
As I wrote before, I'm frustrated by the limited nature of the reports
functions. I want to see *all* my data (notes; carbs; protein; insulin,
exercise) listed in chronological order. It's annoying that there's no report
that does this. Is it possible to do through excel? I ask first b/ c I don't
have excel yet, and I only want to buy it if it can do this.

Oh, and, I tried a different method of site rotation- first on one side of the
stomach then the other. Before, I just moved it around one side, the around
the other. Much better site healing this way.

Does anyone know why we aren't supposed to use the "midline"?

As always, thanks so much.

Ruth

Ruth Jennison
Assistant Professor