[IP] Insulet press release

I was reading the description and it seems like it's essentially just a
tubeless insulin pump.  It sounds like the inset thing delivers insulin
remotely, but you still need to check your BG with the wireless unit (in the
ordinary finger stick fashion) and it functions kind of like the pumps on
the market now, but without the hassle of tubing.  It sounds like the real
marketability is the pre-packaged disposable insulin/insertion set combo.  I
guess we'll wait and see if it's more than that and if it's worth the $$.

Sarah, dx'92, pumping'00