Re: [IP] Re: Insulet picture

The article with the picture is from 2001. It stated there were only 140,000
diabetics using an insulin pumps. What is that number up to now?

Cost information seems to be lacking. The old article makes it sound as
though you will be paying the same costs as a standard insulin pump but that
cost would be spread over the time period for which a pump is expected to
last - 4 years.

The Insulet looks good to me. I sure am glad I waited to 2002 to become
diabetic.

email @ redacted
dx Type 1 1/2002
Cozmo pumping since 1/2003
CoZmore pumping & testing since 09/02/04