[IP] Re: Retinopathy and Pan Retinal Laser Question

 Laura,   How do you know that the retina is still bleeding? Since you
haven't had the bloody vitreous cleaned out you may be seeing what leaked
out before the Pan shot(s). My guess is that when your doc said that " one
more treatment should do it" she was saying that the leaks should be pretty
much stopped now. Time and the fluorescein dye pictures will tell the story
of the treatment's success.
    I would like to suggest that you talk to some people who have had a
vitrectomy. In my experience reading about them is much worse than the
actual procedure.
                            Peter 1