Re: Subject: [IP] Parents & Children with Type 1

I have a question - whenever I apply for a job there is a question - do you
have a disablity ? I alway say no.  I do not consider myself as disabled, I
am diabetic!  Yet States like Maryland ask invasive questions and want to
thwart my right to drive.
So am I disabled ?  Our children clearly don't think so.

Robert B