RE: [IP] What do you know about Insulet (FDA clearance today)

George,
That's exactly what came to my mind.  However, I'm not
holding my breath.  All of the other major players are
still quite a few years (THEIR estimate, and we know
how that goes) away from a CGMS augmented pump.  I'm
guessing there are some serious practicality issues,
or maybe I'm still bitter about the glucowatch.

Kris

"""Maybe it will look something like the new products
from Debiotech?"""

http://www.debiotech.com/products/msys/insulinpump.html