[IP] I am looking for information that I can print out

to include in an affividat for court about the value of pumps in controlling
diabetes.
Comparisons between the results between MDI and pumps would be great.
Anything  could put in the affidavit about treatment of children with diabetes
would be wonderful.
Cyndy Mom to 4
Ben 9 dxed June of 02
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.