Re: [IP] Re: AETMIS evaluation

Plus the fact that to draw up 1 or 2 units is a bit of a job.  (esp with u-100)
don

email @ redacted wrote:
While I am not Canadian and am not subject to the AETMIS evaluation, I am
surprised at the conclusion the same results can be achieved by most with
either MDI or an insulin pump. How many people on MDI would have either
the motivation or opportunity to give themselves a unit or two when they
find they are moderately higher than desired. Maybe I am wrong and most
people on MDI do walk around with a bottle of insulin. Does anyone know?