[IP] Retinopathy and Pan Retinal Laser Question

Hi All:  I had a bad retinal hemorrhage Dec. 18 and so far have had 875 laser
beams, with one more scheduled appointment.  I know the retinal surgeon
explained to me that they do not coagulate, but rather burn the retina to coax
it into a chemical reaction from burning it and destroying the bad vessels and
leaking ones.  I can see better than I did after the first round of laser
(400), but my eye is still bleeding.  (I see blood running whenever I tilt my
head.)
She tells me one more treatment should do it, or I may need a vitrectomy which
I really don't want! Anyway, I know that in the past I had focal laser and
they sealed the bleed right away.  This time nothing is happening  and I am
getting worried.  Yes, my field of vision is slowly clearing, but is the
bleeding just supposed to stop or what?
Nervous in NM.