Re: [IP] Pumping Insulin - too many carbs?

Mike

Like you Im over 6 foot ( 6'3" - 245 lbs ) and the pumping insulin books
calculations suggested the same thing.  When I looked in my pump stats I am
averaging 130 grams of carbs a day and that level is helping me lose weight.

Im eating carefully now but not starving myself

I honestly cant imagine averaging almost 3x the carbs as the book suggests

Doug