Re: [IP] Parents & Children with Type 1

My Paternal Grandfather had diabetes, he died rather young having only had
one child, my father.  My dad had 6 children of which I am the only one with
diabetes.  I have 5 children ages 22 to 8 and none of them have diabetes -
it is my grandchildren i am worried about ( I don't have any yet)

I agree with  Sylvia when she wrote : "But I would not trade him in for
ANYTHING!!!  We ALL take chances when it comes to having kids.  Go for it! "

Two of my children do have ADD - something I have and never knew about until
I started working with my first problem child.  My wife and I also both have
sibblings with epilepsy and our youngest has it too :-(  so there are other
things to worry about but you have to take the good with the bad.

Good Luck

Robert B
dx1980, pumping since 1996
now with his purple 715 pump PO |-)

I am not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!