Subject: [IP] Parents & Children with Type 1

Before hubby and I (DM 31yrs.) decided to have kids, we spoke to a high risk
Dr. who told us that it is the husband who carries the dominant gene.
Therefore, with me being the Diabetic, we hope that it would skip our kids.
But as with anything, we watch the kids for signs and just pray that I'm the
only one in this immediate family who has to deal with this disease.  Good
luck to you.  I only wish that I'd had my pump before my pregnancies, but the
bottom line is good control equals healthy babies.  It's possible.  I'm proof
of that!