[IP] RE: tubing length

>  Does anybody have any advise on the length on the tubing that would
>be best for a short fat person?  I got the 24 inch tubing.

You didn't mention what pump you use, so I'm going to presume you
have a standard luer lock connection on your pump.  Personally, I do
not like the 43 inch tubing, way too much slack to take care of.  And
unless I'm wearing a set in my arm, the 24 inch tubes seem too short.
That is why I prefer the 31 inch tubing available from Disetronic.

George