[IP] RE: signatureline-Bible Quote

>Thank you George.  In no way does a signature line constitute a religious
>discussion.

Michelle asked for an Administrator to "clarify this".  Both Sam and
I have made our comments and we have not heard from Michelle that
this has not been "clarified." I believe that this "non-topic" should
now come to an end.  If there are ANY other questions on this, you
may write to the Administrators "privately" via
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

Your cooperation on bringing this divisive talk to an end will be
appreciated.  Thank you.

George