Re: [IP] flying?

> I am going to Arizona to watch some spring training.Are they allowing
> supplies to carry on?I have not flown since 9 -11.What precautions will I
> to take?

When flying, and I've flown at least six or eight times since then, maybe
more, I follow a don't ask, don't tell policy.  If I am directly asked about
diabetes, I will acknowledge that I have it, and take that opportunity to
mention any supplies with me.  (I am, of course, never asked.)

I've carried everything, syringes, pump stuff, everything.  Never once have
I ever been asked about it.

You are supposed to bring your insulin in its box with the pharmacy
prescription label attached.  It's a good idea to follow that just in case.
But don't sweat it.  Officially, they claim to require such things, but when
I send stuff through the scanner, they either don't notice it or say
nothing.  I've even had them hand check my stuff and not say a word.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990