Re: [IP] question

> my friend who is 17 has diabetes and wants to have sex with her boyfriend
> 4 years. She's on the pump. She was wondering how/where to put the part
the is
> connected to her stomach. This is not me this IS my friend. im onli 13 lol

Tell your friend that 17 is awfully young to be making a decision like that.
Sex opens her up to a lot more hurt than her relationship could cause her
otherwise, if they ever break up.  Where to put the pump is the least of her
concerns.  And if she is worried about his opinion of the infusion site and
how it looks, she is most certainly not ready to take that step.  When she
is ready, she will have nothing at all to be self conscious about.

I can tell you that when my husband and I spent our first night together, I
never gave my ugly little infusion set (a Sofset, without any disconnect
option) even a moment of thought.  The time was right.  It didn't matter to
either one of us.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990