Re: [IP] flying?

At 09:09 PM 2/28/03, you wrote:
>I am going to Arizona to watch some spring training.Are they allowing diabetic
>supplies to carry on?I have not flown since 9 -11.What precautions will I need
>to take?

I flew from Detroit to Arizona last October and carried all my supplies in
my carry on bag.  I put everything in a plastic ziploc bag inside my carry
on.  No problems for me at all.  Now that the security is back to yellow
from orange, there shouldn't be any problem.   Just make sure you have
insulin with the prescription attached.  I was told to do this even though
no one questioned anything I had.