Re: [IP] Newbie Question

   The reality is if the site is lasting (good, steady BGs) then you could
actually allow the site to stay in for up to 5 days.  Joshua, age 11 and pu
mping 3+ years has gone 7 days with great BGS, but we are not going past 5
now because you do risk a site infection the longer you keep it in.  We top
off old sites with Neosporin and this has helped clear up old sites as well
as extra protection from infections.

Good Luck!

mom to joshua
new email addy  email @ redacted