[IP] testing with uncalibrated strips

It's funny that you wrote about using test strips with the wrong code because
I noticed I was doing the same thing recently.  I have no idea how long it was
like that.

Do I understand correctly that if the calibration of the meter and the code on
the strips are different but are close to each other, the precision of the
reading won't be off that much?  I was using code 19 strips and the meter was
on 17.  I use an Ultra.

Why didn't I get an error message?  Ellen