[IP] syringe disposal - for ottawa residents

just as an FYI to those in ottawa (the whole amalgamated thing), bylaw 44-96
prohibits disposal of needles and syringes via the toilet, garbage, or
recycling box, for the safety of our sanitation workers.

there's lots of information about where you can take your sharp stuff (which
would include the insertion needles for our sets), and what to put it in.

there's also info on that page about the special hazardous waste depots that
go on at different times during the year, and a list of retailers that will
take different haz-waste back on a regular basis.

just a few cents here.