[IP] Re: red spots after changing sites

And, for the creative ones, get a washable marker and play "connect the
dots".   See if you can make a real shape!

Chris, I can always count on you for a laugh.  Believe it or not, since the
spots fade relatively quickly, I've thought about circling them with an ink
pen so I can keep track.  I'm very fair skinned and tend to have the
occasional red spot on my skin anyway.  Sometimes I find myself trying to
figure out which one was a site and which one is just a red freckle.