Re: [IP] Small Reservior

 This makes alot of sense and I was wondering why they'd send these clamps with
the pump I was thinking they were to stop the insulin flow - BUT THATS WHY YOU
SUSPEND!! I will use the clamp next time and see how that goes, then I won't
have to prime the whole tubing and waste 20 units!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

. The best way to prevent this is to use a