Re: [IP] Gram Scale Use - Liquids

I am in the process of adding foods to my scale. In order to add liquids, I
need to know the density (g/ml). Where can I find the density (g/ml) for
various liquids (ie. skim milk) or do I  do calculate it by
1.) measure by volume 1 serving.
2.) weigh in grams
3.) divide the grams/ number of ml/serving

I am getting the hang of using the scale. I think tomorrow, though, I will
add my bananna, then my milk, and then my cereal. It was a bit soggy by the
time I did it in reverse order this morning.

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03