Re: [IP] One touch Ultra Smart - Question

I just turned the backlight on each of them next to each other (and went
into the dark closet! lol), and if anything, I would say it is slightly
brighter than the Paradigm - although the smaller text is not quite as clear
as the text on the Paradigm. I used the UltraSmart for a couple of middle of
the night readings this week. I liked the light - but it was still somewhat
difficult to see the drop of blood on my finger and line it up with the test
strip. I was able to test without turning on a light, though, which I
couldn't do with the Ultra. The light is very similar to the one on the

Type 1 8 years, Pumping with Buzz the MM Paradigm for 9 months