Re: [IP] Small Reservoir

When I went through my training to receive my Paradigm,  There was one of
the educators there that just changed the site every three days but used
more insulin than the reservoir could hold.  She regularly changed the
Reservoir whenever it was low, carried extra reservoir ready to install when
she got the Low Reservoir signal.  This is what she did I don't have to
worry about that right now the reservoir size is fine for me.

Kim diabetic 20 yrs pumping 2 yrs