Re: [IP] Ultra Smart - what one pumper thinks...

Categories (pre-breakfast, post-breakfast, etc) can be assigned to each
reading if they don't fall within the "scheduled" categories.  For example,
I didn't get up until 1pm today, so my pre-breakfast reading was about about
2pm ;)

Now if only that new software was out so I could customize stuff :(