[IP] Uncalibrated strips-not much difference

We neglected to check the code on strips for the One Touch Ultra when we
opened a new shipment of strips last summer and used the new ones for several
days without changing the code on the meter!  When we checked the old ones
with the new, we only found a 3 point difference in the counts and the strips
were coded 3's and 17's. Of course, that was one specific instance, but it
made we wonder if it really matters much.

Sherry, mom to Liz, age 13, dx3/01, MM508-5/02